STUDY IN AUSTRALIA
If you aspire to study abroad, the most important aspect is to choose the right course. Overseas education does not come cheap which means, you must make an informed choice based on their goals and interest. Based upon your profile, the Admission Counsellors at Best Ielts Coaching Center will shortlist a number of appropriate institutes for you. You can then discuss the shortlisted universities with your family and friends before finalizing.
WHY STUDY IN AUSTRALIA?
Study Abroad Process: 7 Steps To A Successful Future
- Growing Destination: Australia is currently the third most popular destination for international students in the English-speaking world, behind the United States and the UK.
- Global Recognition: Schools and employers all over the world recognize degrees from Australian schools. Graduates from Australian schools are highly sought after due to the impressive international reputation of the Australian education system.
- Cost of Living: Australia’s standard of living is amongst the highest in the world. Living expenses and tuition costs are considerably lower in Australia than they are in the United States and United Kingdom.
- Diversity of Education: Institutions in Australia offer a wide variety of courses and degrees, so international students can easily find the school and field that are right for them.
- Technology: One of the most appealing aspects of the country for international students is the quality of scientific research. Australia is at the forefront of new technology and innovations. Students who study in Australia can take advantage the country’s impressive technology and research resources.
- Work: Students visiting the country are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week while they are study in Australia, Australia Study Abroad Consultants. This is a great opportunity for students who want to earn money to help with living expenses during their stay, and for students who want to gain work experience in their field of interest while they study.
- Step 1: PROFILING
- Step 2: STANDARDISED TESTS
- Step 3: COUNTRY/UNIVERSITY/COURSE SELECTION
- Step 4: DOCUMENT EDITING
- Step 5: APPLICATION REVIEW AND SUBMISSION
- Step 6: INTERVIEW PREPARATION
- Step 7: VISA COUNSELLING